Jared Omara MP ..

Message added by nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

23 hours ago, Class66 said:

The inside lane of the M1 between Meadowhall and Barnsley was travelling lovely this evening, whilst the second third and fourth lane was like a battle ground. These people aren't morons.... they are complete imbeciles.

9 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Hmmm. didn't you recently post these:

Both pretty hateful and disingenuous.

I disagree, I made congenitive points without using base language. If you are referring to my Israeli comment as disingenuous then that opens another debate.

4 hours ago, Mattcheese said:

His disabilities didn't seem to prevent him from DJing at nightclubs, or going to loud and busy city centre bars. They did prevent him from doing even the bare minimum require of an MP, or treating his constituents with decency and respect. 

The man was a disgrace to those with disabilities who perform their role as MPs well. Whenever he was (rightly and validly) criticized for his behaviour he played the 'disability' card. I'm not too sure how any disability leads you to make sexist and homophobic slurs, refuse to undergo sensitivity training preferring to quit your party, sack all office staff, refuse to answer constituents letters and emails, etc etc. 

He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. He's lived long enough on our money- time for him to get a job in which he actually has to do something. 

Would you condemn a person with tourette syndrome a job? Both can go to actual live interactions and try to conform and manifest an living. Unless,  they meet people like you, who project basic hatred of anybody 'different.'

2 hours ago, Daven said:

My sentiments too.

Hopefully the witch hunt on here and elsewhere will now cease - but I doubt it.

Time to find someone else to vent your frustrations and anger on - how will you fill your days ?

Probably time now to close this thread.

Fully. It is bordering on slanderous.  The perps will move on to  find another circus/victim, in which to blame anything vaguely 'real left' as preposterous. 

As someone said earlier, this has gone on long enough. So enough. The guy has gone - he was supposed to be my MP., now someone else has the chance to represent us.  No one that I'm aware of has tried denying his health, we were questioning his motives and his morals - but Jared O Mara MP no longer exists, so yes time to close the thread as Daven suggests ?

BTW Richard - I'll throw you a bone - in an earlier post you call Jared's heath problems as 'palatable' - I think you might want to edit that as I think you meant 'palpable' - see, we're not all *****.

Edited by Unrecordings
throw im a bone

1 hour ago, Richard 3 said:

Fully. It is bordering on slanderous.  The perps will move on to  find another circus/victim, in which to blame anything vaguely 'real left' as preposterous. 

Hey Jared,   

Think you need to take a look in a dictionary at what 'slanderous' means.

The online and verbal abuse, the disgraceful behaviour, the incompetence in office and corruption are all sufficiently evidenced and reported upon.

Nothing remotely slanderous has been said. 

Firstly, I'm not Jared.

But, you're constant attacks on him are both disputable and fragrant breeches of comptroller law.  I would, if I was you, should study mental abbreviations more sturdier. Thank you.

Edited by Richard 3
Grammar.