Jared Omara MP ..

Message added by nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Guest makapaka
I think the main issue he has is that he is setting back rights for Autistic people decades. He is clearly workshy as he can quite easily work in a noisy bar and yet cannot work in the House of Commons. He couldnt even be bothered to attend a vote on a crucial issue such as Universal Credit. No one was even expecting him to be there all we need was him to go through a flipping door to vote and he couldnt even do that.

Another ill thought out statement.

He was talking about PMQ’s not parliament.

There is a difference between working in a bar and attending PMQs.

Do you have any evidence for that?

He didn't expect to be elected in a million years and I suspect that he is intimidated by the sheer scale of the task of being an MP.

He couldnt even be bothered to go through a door to oppose something that was important to him. He had one job.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-mp-jared-o-mara-fails-to-vote-on-universal-credit-in-parliament-1-9410830

Guest makapaka
Strange that he finds PMQs disturbing due to the noise?

Didn't he once run 'West Street Live' & operate as a DJ?

Oh yeah cos I’m often in a bar down town having a laugh and think “you know what - this must be just what it’s like to be at PMQ’s”

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hearing strong rumours that Corbynite sycophant and all -round odious <removed> Owen Jones is being lined up to replace Jared as next Labour candidate for Hallam.  I suppose it makes sense; he was born in Sheffield after all and went to school in the area.

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing.