Jared Omara MP ..

Message added by nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

I hope he ignores you because you don't genuinely require his help do you? you're just out to cause trouble by posting on here how useless his response and help was.

How can you presume that I don't need help? I do and it is not something I wish to discuss on here at the moment but may do later under a new topic. I hope he proves me wrong but it still will not explain his neglect of Parliamentry duties so far.

How can you presume that I don't need help? I do and it is not something I wish to discuss on here at the moment but may do later under a new topic. I hope he proves me wrong but it still will not explain his neglect of Parliamentry duties so far.

The Lib Dem PPC Laura Gordon is trying to fill the void left by O'Mara's cancelled surgery by doing some advice surgeries along with local councillors. O'Mara, by contrast, doesn't have anything listed on his website.

I hope you find the advice / help you need.

Guest makapaka

Kind of ironic that people are posting horrible stuff about him when him doing the same about someone else is why he’s in this predicament.

Maybe stop now.

Guest makapaka
Whos posted horrible stuff about him ?

There’s plenty of posts on here that aren’t particularly nice.

I don’t have much of an opinion about him but it’s interesting how a person who is in trouble due to posting on Internet forums is being run down on an Internet forum.

There’s plenty of posts on here that aren’t particularly nice.

I don’t have much of an opinion about him but it’s interesting how a person who is in trouble due to posting on Internet forums is being run down on an Internet forum.

im pretty sure that if anything really bad was posted on here about him, the moderators would be on it pretty sharpish . Unlike some of the forums that he used for his foul abuse

Kind of ironic that people are posting horrible stuff about him when him doing the same about someone else is why he’s in this predicament.

Maybe stop now.

It's completely different. Insulting people because they are female, gay or Jewish is hate crime

Criticising people because they are nasty people who hold repulsive views is how civilisation regulates itself.