Jared Omara MP ..

Message added by nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

I think, nay hope, that you mean it was a question, not a supposition. But I think we know what you meant now. Thanks.

No - I mean supposition. An idea, a notion, a suspicion.I haven't asked a question.

I have a suspicion this is why he has 'gone to ground'.

So pleased you can keep up.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=suppositions+meaning&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=d_iDWrCWH7CAgAaN4L_oAg

Edited by Daven

No - I mean supposition. An idea, a notion, a suspicion.

So pleased you can keep up.

No, a supposition is something that you believe to be so. But your subsequent replies imply it was a question. Your words, not mine. You're quite entitled to believe something without shred of evidence though, and your quite entitled to double down when wrong too. It's working for Jared in the party. :)

Guest makapaka
His decision to hide is between him and his conscience but the public also wish he had never gone into politics.

Why do you think he has gone into hiding?

Probably embarrassed - I think there’s an assumption again that I’m defending him.

The poster asked where he was - I just gave an explanation - do you disagree that public reaction led to him vanishing?

Probably embarrassed - I think there’s an assumption again that I’m defending him.

The poster asked where he was - I just gave an explanation - do you disagree that public reaction led to him vanishing?

Don't worry, I won't assume that :)

In the absence of evidence to the contrary it's certain that the public reaction is his reason for vanishing. His illness excuse is lamentable and I don't know anyone who thinks it's true so we end up with no option but to think he's putting lie upon lie upon lie with no end in sight.

If he'd come out on Day 1 and fessed up to being an idiot, none of this "I've changed" but a promise TO CHANGE, before knuckling down with twice the effort of other MP's and giving us all a reason to give him begrudging respect he might have had a chance at rescuing his appalling situation.

But... well it doesn't even need saying does it.

Why would any regular constituents feel they can trust him now? He's a busted flush and Hallam voters don't have decent representation. At best, Jared is no more than a party mule employed to make up numbers by walking through the same lobby as the Labour whips.