Jared Omara MP ..

Message added by nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Blame the idiots who voted him in !!

Or you can blame Cleggy for jumping into bed with Cameron in that election which effectively ended the Lib Dums.

Even Lord Bobbar doesn’t want to come back here.

Labour selected him and bearly even campaigned for his election as if they were ashamed...

Time they owned up to their mistake, we're still waiting for their sham of an investigation.

Don’t blame Labour for the fact that the other parties also ran mediocre campaigns and ended up splitting opposing votes three ways.

Labour didn’t expect to win, hence they stuck a blazer on an unknown and improperly vetted local lad and paraded him in front of the electorate as their candidate.

Damn, if I’d known Labour we’re gonna win, then I would have stood in the constituency as their candidate.

Labour didn’t expect to win, hence they stuck a blazer on an unknown and improperly vetted local lad and paraded him in front of the electorate as their candidate.

O'Mara has been has been standing for Labour for years, in 2016 he came less than 300 votes from winning the West Ecclesfield seat on the council, they knew what he was and ignored the issue until it was too late.

O'Mara has been has been standing for Labour for years, in 2016 he came less than 300 votes from winning the West Ecclesfield seat on the council, they knew what he was and ignored the issue until it was too late.

really? Then maybe you can tell me why didn’t that gaydo fawks website break the news about Jared’s past then ?

really? Then maybe you can tell me why didn’t that gaydo fawks website break the news about Jared’s past then ?

Probably because failing to become a councillor isn't quite the same as being elected to parliament. ☺️

I wonder what his parents think of his behaviour? I was his mother I'd probably expect him to step down, as my first concern would be for his health. My second concern would be 'can he do the job he's paid for?'. If he's not up to it, he should resign and prompt a bye election.