Jared Omara MP ..

Message added by nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Not impressed by my constituency MP at all!

Look, I'm a big fan of Corbyn and desperately want him to be Prime Minister (but note I'm not rigidly party political). Despite that, I voted for Clegg last time because I thought then that he is far better qualified to be my elected representative than Mr O'Mara. I said at the time "I know nothing at all about him (O'Mara)!"

And it's proving that the more I know the less I like :-(. One doesn't use language like that lightly. Even 15 years ago. Time for a by-election in my opinion. And better still, one in which Natalie Bennett would stand...

If Corbyn acts and fires him, they will probably win the seat again.

If he props him up any longer, there will be a voter backlash.

Remember a good 60-70% of the electorate are female, homosexual and/or fat (the people he has shown he hates)

---------- Post added 24-10-2017 at 11:16 ----------

Are people expecting him to quit/be pushed as MP (regardless of whether people think he should, do people think he will?)

There are 74,962 reasons why he won't quit.

Going back to being a bouncer on West Street will be a big drop in the manner he's become accustomed to being kept.

There are 74,962 reasons why he won't quit.

Going back to being a bouncer on West Street will be a big drop in the manner he's become accustomed to being kept.

Took a while for me to work that out :)

He wasn't a bouncer though - he booked bands and DJ'd. Have known him many years.

If Corbyn acts and fires him, they will probably win the seat again.

If he props him up any longer, there will be a voter backlash.

Remember a good 60-70% of the electorate are female, homosexual and/or fat (the people he has shown he hates).

Depends on who they put up. It will need to be a quality, competent candidate.

And BTW I'm neither LGBT, female or fat, but I don't want my fellow citizens of what ever ilk being talked about like that. I'm sure there are many others like me.

Depends on who they put up. It will need to be a quality, competent candidate.

And BTW I'm neither LGBT, female or fat, but I don't want my fellow citizens of what ever ilk being talked about like that. I'm sure there are many others like me.

My thoughts exactly...

I wouldn't like to say given this is a public forum, and they are just that-rumours. I'm sure that there will be more information coming.

This, it's not right to throw rumours around without proof.

Are people expecting him to quit/be pushed as MP (regardless of whether people think he should, do people think he will?)

Not on whats come out so far, it's just a few internet messages from a long time ago.