Leeds v Blades - Friday night

OPEN BORDERS

Watched the game in a village pub near where I now live, full of Leeds fans and just me jumping up when we scored!!!

It went very very quiet..... hahahahaha

Richard

Watched it in a pub in Ingoldmells, 30 blades, 1 leeds family, we also had 2 ex Blade players in attendance .

got in at 1 am, now up for work ! (with hangover).

utb

If Ronaldo had done that flick what Leon did to set up the first,it would have been around the world twice by now.

Duffy is a 5MIL player all day long now he is getting his final pass right to create,anybody thinking about the money we lost from the Beard going to Burton,we are more than making up for it by taking Duffy off them for nowt.

Yes.......... Poor teams don’t achieve what the Blades are achieving right now

Not achieved owt yet pal, but looking good for the blades at the moment!

---------- Post added 28-10-2017 at 09:34 ----------

Judging us by your standards?? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

How's tha doin Speedy, OK i hope..

I'm ok Longy thanks mate, but not doing as well as you and your lot :hihi:

Good win but we really should be taking our chances, Billy could’ve had a hat trick in the first half yet we went in at 1-1. Against a better team we might not have come back. Mr Wilder with a masterstroke putting Brooks on. 2-1 and top of the league. Our bubble may or may not burst but one thing is certain, no-one predicted this. UTB

If Ronaldo had done that flick what Leon did to set up the first,it would have been around the world twice by now.

Duffy is a 5MIL player all day long now he is getting his final pass right to create,anybody thinking about the money we lost from the Beard going to Burton,we are more than making up for it by taking Duffy off them for nowt.

Great result we are where we should be at the top .Did not play as well as the Ipswich game but we were ok and that goal for Brooks will have done him a power of good.We just have to stay there now.What a management team we have best for years.Wilder will be walking on water next.Not bad from a load of forth division players who cost next to nothing.The secret is to have a good scouting system who know talent when they see it and not get robbed.Wilder and co can do no wrong.

Watched it in a pub in Ingoldmells, 30 blades, 1 leeds family, we also had 2 ex Blade players in attendance .

got in at 1 am, now up for work ! (with hangover).

utb

They weren't too happy with Stevens though, and the abuse he got for his christian name was appalling. Did nothing to change my opinion of that club and its supporters.

Richard

They weren't too happy with Stevens though, and the abuse he got for his christian name was appalling. Did nothing to change my opinion of that club and its supporters.

Richard

I agree mate they will never alter .They were put in their place though and that is the main thing.

Not achieved owt yet pal, but looking good for the blades at the moment!

---------- Post added 28-10-2017 at 09:34 ----------

I'm ok Longy thanks mate, but not doing as well as you and your lot :hihi:

Watch your language, please.