Proceeds of crime and police budgets

It took me ten seconds of googling to find out that it goes to the treasury.

---------- Post added 29-10-2017 at 21:50 ----------

Perish the thought.

cough*on-the-spot motoring offence fines*cough! :hihi:

No such thing as an on the spot fine anymore. There is a fixed penalty notice or Traffic Offence Report.

Then it would have taken you even less to paste the link on here :loopy:

Care to help ?[/QUOT

Less time than it would have taken for you to type that.

Aren't you a barrel of laughs - if asking for some evidence of your statement gets that sort of response I bet your mates all queue up to but you a pint. Not.

Aren't you a barrel of laughs - if asking for some evidence of your statement gets that sort of response I bet your mates all queue up to but you a pint. Not.

I thought you were the resident legal expert on here , commenting on all things pertaining to the law . With your knowledge it would be safe to assume you could find the evidence yourself

I thought you were the resident legal expert on here , commenting on all things pertaining to the law . With your knowledge it would be safe to assume you could find the evidence yourself

Out from the woodwork they creep - Halloween is tomorrow old son - :):)

And the award for SF's fastest derailed thread goes too.....:hihi:

Post#8 for abrupt honesty lol. This started the derailment. " No I can't give a link" is my kind of answer, because I really can't :help:. despite what any un-sympathetic sod says about my inability or perceived refusal to help. Some people have problems with the many different meanings of NO:hihi: