Why is not having motor insurence a police matter?

Yes seen your posts youre a troll and not very good at that either :loopy:

Bit of a lady monkey i bet

Ahhh! You took the effort to go back through my profile. I don't know wether to feel afraid or impressed but thank you anyway.

P.s how do you become a good troll. Always willing to learn.

And yes you did.

Edited by monkey104

The only crime which is not usually a police matter are animal cruallty crimes, for which the RSPCA bring private prosecutions for.

How crimes are pursued should be the question. Drink and driving is treated differently, depending whether you are on private or public land, is that fair?

Are there other examples of the same offence being treated differently?

No the police do prosecute in animal cruelty cases,the rspca bring private prosecutions in some cases usually those the cps don't take on.You can be arrested in a private car park for drink drive or being in charge of a vehicle when drunk same as on the road.

No the police do prosecute in animal cruelty cases,the rspca bring private prosecutions in some cases usually those the cps don't take on.You can be arrested in a private car park for drink drive or being in charge of a vehicle when drunk same as on the road.

But not on private land that isn't usually accessible to the public (the road traffic act, or quite a bit of it, applies in car parks, but wouldn't apply on your private race track or in a field).