Police wearing fluorescent jackets?

I think these hi viz vests are to enable the wearer to be seen in low light situations. Why they are worn in bright daylight hours is a bit mystery.

Angel1.

Because light and visibility can change quickly - especially in our British climate I guess.

Anything that makes police personnel highly visible and safe has to be good surely ? It doesn't bother me one bit that they are worn in bright conditions - I have far more important things in my life to be concerned about.

I notice that the OP's account is now closed............

Because light and visibility can change quickly - especially in our British climate I guess.

Anything that makes police personnel highly visible and safe has to be good surely ? It doesn't bother me one bit that they are worn in bright conditions - I have far more important things in my life to be concerned about.

I notice that the OP's account is now closed............

100% agree with this Daven :thumbsup:

Think Puggie will be back soon, reincarnated!!

I notice that the OP's account is now closed............[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit dumb I'm afraid, but why is that.?