The best cup of tea ever..

Very interesting topic.. tea our national favourite brew, I can"t stand the stuff, I find it vile and repulsive. iv"e tried it on odd occasions and it just goes down the sink. Now coffee, I drink a cup every hour, totally addicted to the stuff, allways nescafe.

how many cups of tea do people drink a day on average on here i drink around 20/25 a day

Good grief! Aren't you dashing off for a wee every 5 minutes? I have one first thing in the morning and another mid afternoon and that's it. Loose leaf Assam in a mesh infuser, china cup and saucer. The cup must be white on the inside.

Very interesting topic.. tea our national favourite brew, I can"t stand the stuff, I find it vile and repulsive. iv"e tried it on odd occasions and it just goes down the sink. Now coffee, I drink a cup every hour, totally addicted to the stuff, allways nescafe.

:o Padders, you must be permanently buzzing!

Quite the opposite, I love fresh coffee never instant, if out ill always have tea, just because I cannot trust others coffee. However, I find tea is different depending where you are, but bad tea is so much better than bad coffee

You should be careful on the amount of coffee you consume. I have a liking for Kenco Columbian, first drink in the

morning is two heaped teaspoons and hot milk, it's wonderful.

Last year I developed some sort of cold that I couldn't get rid of. So I increased my intake to couple of cups per

day, one in the morning the second in the evening. Then I discovered coffee-Mate. Thus I was having around six or

seven cups per day.

Coffee stimulates your nervous system and in my case the extra cups substantially increased my heart rate. It was

though I had a motorcycle engine in my chest. It took several days for for it to return to normal of around 60 bpm.