The new Sheffield Ikea discussion.

dutch

Tram stop is getting busier there. I like to sometimes walk by the canal and that footbridge over the rails between ikea and canal is also used a lot more now than I have ever seen before. Some people wait for tram standing in a row looking tired with big blue bulging bags, a professional photographer could make some funny artistic pics of that.

Edited by dutch

I went last night and really liked it. No problems parking there after work.

Made a point of visiting the death star lights and having a play!

I've still never tried the meatballs!

Had them with gravy and chips when I nipped in the other night, even my little uns that are really fussy about their grub loved them and wanted more, I liked the place, had a nice relaxed feel to it in the early evening.

If you know what you want you can get to it very quickly. For bookcases you'd go in through the exit, find the item and straight back to the tills. (You'd need the item code and to use a terminal to find the correct aisle to pick it up from).

see next bit:

If you know what you want you can get to it very quickly. For bookcases you'd go in through the exit, find the item and straight back to the tills. (You'd need the item code and to use a terminal to find the correct aisle to pick it up from).

(not sure if you were being sarcastic or not) but say you weren't: How would I know this without reading this thread? :hihi:

Is there an app for this? Quickest way to find what you're looking for? :):hihi:

I must say I was impressed with the new Ikea store in Sheffield. It's large, modern, spacious, clean and easy to get around if you follow the guide. The worst thing was trying to find a space in the car park.

There is a guide to walking around it?

:hihi:

I think I'll stick to dodgy tax dodgy online shopping :)