The new Sheffield Ikea discussion.

dutch

My first visit yesterday, under spousal supervision.....

I like it. Firstly, the car park is designed for Volvos - you can open the doors without whacking the car next to you!

And the room layouts, etc., are very well done. But it felt like a 10k......

On the way home I said to the wife, the kitchens are to die for. Eat your heart out all the 'old' kitchen retailers. And the John Lewis's of this world must have gone for a look, and called a staff meeting to work out "how do we compete with this..."

I bet they have a very merry Christmas.

My first visit yesterday, under spousal supervision.....

I like it. Firstly, the car park is designed for Volvos - you can open the doors without whacking the car next to you!

And the room layouts, etc., are very well done. But it felt like a 10k......

On the way home I said to the wife, the kitchens are to die for. Eat your heart out all the 'old' kitchen retailers. And the John Lewis's of this world must have gone for a look, and called a staff meeting to work out "how do we compete with this..."

I bet they have a very merry Christmas.

"the kitchens are to die for".

I think capitalism may have won you over!

We've been today for the first time. I love it!!

Wandered around, took a break for lunch, went and picked up the stuff on my list, a few things I didn't know I needed and home. No hassle, no crowds (except the cafe) we haven't seen it all because my knees were complaining (osteoarthiritis) and all other plans for the day have been cancelled!!

Can't you order online from them?

Of course, but the delivery isn't free.

---------- Post added 04-11-2017 at 08:35 ----------

see next bit:

(not sure if you were being sarcastic or not) but say you weren't: How would I know this without reading this thread? :hihi:

Is there an app for this? Quickest way to find what you're looking for? :):hihi:

This is a bit like complaining that if you've never been into tesco's before you won't know where the milk is and you'll have to walk around to find it.

Of course, but the delivery isn't free.

This is a bit like complaining that if you've never been into tesco's before you won't know where the milk is and you'll have to walk around to find it.

When I go to supermarket, there are generally hundreds of potential routes around the shop. When I went to Ikea in Leeds (a few years ago so vague memory) it was more like a circuit.

When I go to supermarket, there are generally hundreds of potential routes around the shop. When I went to Ikea in Leeds (a few years ago so vague memory) it was more like a circuit.

This appears a little better in Sheffield now with signs showing the circuit and little shortcuts between them.