Last council housing estate built by Sheffield council?

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Three of the Posh Pensioners in Wetherspoons, sadly only Tony Lowe in the middle is still with us.

Other two Mick Kendall on the left and Billy Fidler on the right.

May be an image of 3 people and people standing

I'd have swore that was the Winchester Club..

Arthur Daley's mates.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Padders said:

I'd have swore that was the Winchester Club..

Arthur Daley's mates.

Diamond Geezers Padders loved and very well respected, they only wore/wear the very best of clothes, Slinny on here is one of the remaining Posh Pensioners.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, XPertByExperien said:

Yep, I've seen a lot of movies from the late 60s/early 70s where folk are in t'pub wearing a shirt and tie, a bit overdressed methinks.

Well today it seems anything will do , Example  I used to go in a pub in the town centre And the land Lord  told a guy to  leave His sole off his shoe was hanging off noone came out without a suit on. cheap or expensive  , or a shirt and tie , They now turn off in anything  use knives to fight with ,walkabout 5stone over weight   Or is that just the sign off the times Please feel free to criticise me ,

2 hours ago, XPertByExperien said:

Yep, I've seen a lot of movies from the late 60s/early 70s where folk are in t'pub wearing a shirt and tie, a bit overdressed methinks.

It’s free to think what you like ,I have been well dressed all my life ,posh  bricklayers. steel erectors  ,my self hod carrier and  guys who lived on their wits , Never Posh InThisWide World ,  Nothing posh about me ,