Gordon Brown - Bankers should've been jailed.

Just out of interest, how do you get your news and information?

Genuine question.

Radio and internet. Though unfortunately most radio is full of information about Celebrities and TV programmes these days, even the news. 15 + years ago I used to have radio 4 on all day long it was a wonderful education. Nowadays it is terrible and I rarely listen.

Radio and internet. Though unfortunately most radio is full of information about Celebrities and TV programmes these days, even the news. 15 + years ago I used to have radio 4 on all day long it was a wonderful education. Nowadays it is terrible and I rarely listen.

I like listening to radio 4. I find their news far superior to TV news even though both are basically BBC. I also use many internet sources - it's interesting how you can compare and contrast information, and track information back to its roots. We can now hear different points of view from all over the world. It's a real eye-opener.

One thing I've discovered is just how much we've been lied to over the years. Maybe I was just naive before, but I'm from a generation that trusted what I saw and read in the media. Did it change, or did I?