It's Ok To Be White

Following on from the 4 chan trolling in the states and the UK. Does anyone see a problem with this? Personally i don't, but it seems to have to fired up the left.

I’m white and I’m okay, thanks for your concern.

Who are these alleged “fired up left” who have a problem with it ?

Doxxing is publishing someone's personal info on the web, which often includes address and phone number, with the intention that others will use those details to harass, threaten and intimidate them. A DDOS attack is when thousands of computers try to access a website in a coordinated action. The site can't deal with the level of traffic and crashes offline.

Again, Many thanks :thumbsup: . When we get past the arguing ,it can be very educational in here :)

Let me gets this right. OP is complaining about 4Chan trolling. The one website which fundamentally thrives on trolling on ANY topic.

If this thread started from something like a politician’s opinion or a newspaper article then we might have something to discuss. Otherwise, nothing here really.

Let me gets this right. OP is complaining about 4Chan trolling. The one website which fundamentally thrives on trolling on ANY topic.

If this thread started from something like a politician’s opinion or a newspaper article then we might have something to discuss. Otherwise, nothing here really.

Why post then ?

. . . . . . is it though?

It's like being British on a world scale.

Constantly having to apologise for our colonial past, for slavery, for robbing poorer countries of their natural riches, etc, etc.....

It's a burden we cannot put down.

For myself, I try to carry it lightley and not to let others put their problems on my shoulders.

If you are white, male and british you are undoubtedly in a minority, but ........

I'm white male. I feel zero need to appologise for any acts, other people who share my ethnicity or gender, have committed in the past.

I am an individual, and just like everyone else, I am only accountable for my own thoughts and deeds.

It is perfectly acceptable (to me) to be me, however I am. If other people have a problem with me, you can guess how much sleep I'm going to lose over that!

zzzzz....