Texas shooting today

and guess what the Donald said ? “ it’s the wrong time to have this debate (gun ownership) .....too emotional “

Fox News always took this line as well

The logic of what the pro gun lobby argues in favour of, is that everyone goes around armed to the teeth.

Perhaps they really do need the “ Annual Purge “

Point of reference, the shooter was shot by a "good samaritan".

and guess what the Donald said ? “ it’s the wrong time to have this debate (gun ownership) .....too emotional “

Fox News always took this line as well

The logic of what the pro gun lobby argues in favour of, is that everyone goes around armed to the teeth.

Perhaps they really do need the “ Annual Purge “

The Idiot in Chief also said ''it's not a gun thing'' and went on to blame it on mental illness - failing to mention that in February he stopped a bill which would make it harder for mentally ill people to access firearms.

My opinion of him simply isn't printable.

The Idiot in Chief also said ''it's not a gun thing'' and went on to blame it on mental illness - failing to mention that in February he stopped a bill which would make it harder for mentally ill people to access firearms.

My opinion of him simply isn't printable.

The next time someone kills lots of people with a bomb, I look forward to Captain Queeg telling us it's "not a bomb thing"

Its came out he had an arguement with his mother in law and she attends this church (although wasnt present at that time)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41892838

shows how petty things can be before people pick up easily obtainable guns to go on a rampage after the red mist has descended