Burton vs Blades 17/11/17

Antone

Season over for Paul Coutts and the second bad injury in his career.

Don't think it could have been intentional, but reckless to the extreme, how he got away with that I don't know. Bad tackle, in the box, ref gives nothing?

Good win, both strikers scoring, Brooks and Carruthers showing some nice stuff in their cameo's.

Top of the league, can't argue with that.

Season over for Paul Coutts and the second bad injury in his career.

Don't think it could have been intentional, but reckless to the extreme, how he got away with that I don't know. Bad tackle, in the box, ref gives nothing?

Good win, both strikers scoring, Brooks and Carruthers showing some nice stuff in their cameo's.

Top of the league, can't argue with that.

Another great example of fine refereeing .No action taken and no penalty.How can some one get sent off for bad lingo but not for breaking some ones leg in the penalty area plus no penalty.The Burton lad wants removing from the game he is making a habit of dishing out horrendous tackles .Just read some disgraceful comments from our friends across the city it just underlines what they are but must not tar every body with the same brush.

A speedy and FULL recovery to Coutts. What would probably have been his best ever season looks to be in tatters.

It appears he's a very talented and influential lad, and losing players of that sort of Pedigree is a very sad loss.

Get well soon kid, and most importantly, get back to what you were before the assault. :thumbsup:

Just seen the tackle and there is no place in the game for It. Here,s hoping for he has a full and speedy recovery.

I've seen milder tackles in Rugby Alan!

He knows what he is doing, but doubt he meant to break the leg of Paul Coutts.

At least I hope not.

I've seen milder tackles in Rugby Alan!

He knows what he is doing, but doubt he meant to break the leg of Paul Coutts.

At least I hope not.

According to some Owls posters, he did the same to Westwood. I wonder how many more times he has adopted the same tactic?

He needs to be taken out of the game for a long time. I don't care how.....