Dockless bike sharing scheme to launch in Sheffield

I think so, yeah. I don't recall whether I added a payment method when I signed up but I probably did.

To be honest it's this that puts me off - giving my credit card details to a Chinese company - how do you know how secure they are? I'm not that keen on giving them to UK companies either.

To be honest it's this that puts me off - giving my credit card details to a Chinese company - how do you know how secure they are? I'm not that keen on giving them to UK companies either.

How do you ever buy anything with your CC then?

Seen a few damaged ones around such as the front whell bent in half and one with a seat missing,

Also a few in areas that I thought were out of the area such as parson cross and ecclesfield.

Also concerned about the safety aspect as you riding without an helmet which isn't a good idea, and also who's to blame if you have an accident and injure your self or so,embody else due to some kind of fault on the bike from mis use from the previous rider.

The relatively small area you can use them in seems to be the main reason that a lot of their use seems to be 'messing around'.

I can't really see a time I would ever use one- messing around trying to find one to cycle across the city centre on is a complete waste of time, when walking is so easy.

Say you did happen to live within the usage area, and you decided to use one to get to and from work. Ok when you're going home- but in the morning, are you really going to waste time looking for a bike that may or may not be there, and risk being late to work? Surely taking the normal option of walking/bus is better and easier?