Dockless bike sharing scheme to launch in Sheffield

Vandals set fire to Sheffield's new 'scan and go' yellow bikes

Two of the new 'scan and go' yellow bikes available to hire in Sheffield have been set on fire by vandals.

The bikes were found burning on Purbeck Road, Waterthorpe, at 10.10pm yesterday.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/vandals-set-fire-to-sheffield-s-new-scan-and-go-yellow-bikes-1-9000950

They make 200,000 bikes each month. Some losses are factored in to their equations.

The seats are adjustable but I wish they would go higher than they do. It's not great to pedal uphill in the too-low seating position that they force you into. Did Ofo forget that Europeans grow taller than Chinese?

I'm finding these bikes to be very handy for getting around the flat parts of central Sheffield and it's nice to have the exercise.

You have to admire the dedication to vandalism that results in painting a bike pink....

And what did I tell you earlier ?

If this happened in Manchester, they’d call it Modern Art and stick it in a museum.

But when in happens in Sheffield, they call it vandalism :roll:

And what did I tell you earlier ?

If this happened in Manchester, they’d call it Modern Art and stick it in a museum.

But when in happens in Sheffield, they call it vandalism :roll:

Sheffield has plenty of "Tracey Emins". I know. :gag: