Dockless bike sharing scheme to launch in Sheffield

a) You are of course random, not an ovo employee and simply a person who came out of that house.

b) he's random, he's not the CEO, or indeed any C level employee, he's a random damaged bike collector.

You seriously believe that he knew what the upcoming (unannounced) corporate strategy is, and that knowing that, he just tells it to people who he finds sitting in their garden?

I didn't deny the vandalism and misuse, I do doubt that this low level employee is aware of any major unannounced change in corporate strategy though.

We're obviously on a different wavelength here and perhaps I misinterpret your use of 'random' and 'C level employee' as quite disrespectful. Obviously you didn't have the conversation with the employee so can't judge the context of what was said- what motive would said employee have for quoting untrue statistics and spreading untruths

Most likely they were just speculating.

It's highly unlikely that a low level employee would know unpublished strategic plans for a business and be sharing them with strangers.

I neither have nor lack respect for either of you, I don't know you. But you were random to him, and he's definitely not a board member of the company out collecting bikes and sharing private company strategy with said strangers.

I found an OFO bike with a damaged lock on a long walk home from the Garage whilst my car was serviced. It came in very handy and parked it on the main road after riding it home. The local kids loved riding it around.

I do like the internal gears which make it handy for the hills around here

Of course they are, they show their location on a GPS map! The tracker is built into the locking mechanism.

I thought the location relied upon the previous user's phone GPS location. I thought that's why they're never where the app shows them to be.

EDIT: Yes, according to the website they do now have GPS

Edited by RootsBooster