What Yall Doin This Bank Holiday Weekend??

Hopefully getting and starting my new job, should my interview go well Saturday! lol. It's only a meadowhall shop, but need summer work so I can afford to go back to uni in September hehe!

Other than that, filling out application forms, and maybe going to Reflex monday night, woo!

EDIT: Because this is lucymamba, and I forgot I was signed in on my sister's account... visiting her in the not-so-tropical Portsmouth this week.

my wknd starts tmoz ive got it off work yehaaa!! so im going to punish my self and go on a run to get in shape for friday nights partying - havin tea in pub with a fit lad then going down ball to meet sazk23 and her girlz as its her bday and we are gona rave it up in sum club saturday im not sure yet.... hope to do some spring cleanin and gardenin (yeh really!!! it comes with having ur own house!!) plus i quite enjoy it!!) then sunday- pub, hopefully be sunny!!! monday- continue my fitness rgime and maybe go on another run! not v excitin but cheap as i dont get paid till wednesday

Dunno yet, may take the missus for a day out somewhere.

Plenty of drinking Friday night down fanny brown, got brother in law and his missus staying over Sat....so if weathers nice, have a BBQ..thus getting rather drunk again :D

Oh Ive got Tuesday off as well so prob down west street Monday night :thumbsup:

im off down to Warminster tomorrow morning till Monday to spend weekend with my fiance in his army barracks hee hee :hihi::thumbsup:

ill pm ya laters babe if i get any lithgoe goss at dinner!! have fun at weekend with ur army hunk!! xxx DR :)

Archived