Farage backs down in libel case

some people are desperate to derail the thread away from it showing what a deeply despicable human being he is.

Theyve used Brexit

now Corbyn

none of it still hides what a horrible little man he is

Now Prescott............they go on and on.

Farage claimed that politicians were trying to link the Cox murder to Brexit,but it was Aaron Banks who arranged a poll to gather public opinion of what effect the murder had on the public,plus it was Farage who started the whole case by trying to link a politician to the Berlin truck murders.......it just shows his double standards.

Edited by chalga

Knighthood? Within 5 years it won’t be safe for him to set foot in the UK

Unless, despite all the handwringing from the remoaners, the economy flourishes and we become a healthy, wealthy Europe free independent country.

But then again you would all still find something to cry about.

Who's bothered about Jezza,I'm talking about Farage,as is the thread.

I'm so sorry, did I forget to join the lefty 'love in' and not make a 'Nasty Nigel' statement .... bless :roll:

---------- Post added 16-11-2017 at 17:37 ----------

Wouldn't having a knighthood scupper his 'man of the people image'; or doesn't that matter now he's no longer the leader of UKIP?

Since Farage has tried and failed to be elected to Westminster on 7 occasions, there are obviously a lot more people who don't think he's okay!

You do realise the country voted to Leave the EU though don't you ..... you can thank Mr Farage for that if you want :D

I'm so sorry, did I forget to join the lefty 'love in' and not make a 'Nasty Nigel' statement .... bless :roll:

Let's hear it for 'The Man Of the People':hihi:

---------- Post added 16-11-2017 at 19:31 ----------

And I will second that.

It's definitely the best laugh I never had,mind you,his mate Trump more than makes up for it.