BBC Breakfast presenters

RiffRaff

I quite like a bit of louise in the morning. Not every morning - I find breakfast TV too annoying a concept as a rule of thumb.

nailed it there tin.

The only time I catch it is when I'm looking through what to watch (in recorded programmes) whilst eating my breakfast. I usually mute the TV when looking, but occasionally it catches my attention, and I look at it to see if it's still as annoying :hihi:

I think Carol Kirkwood gets royalties every time her name is mentioned. They can't go five minutes without mentioning her.

What i dislike about Carol Kirkwood is she is Scotch, I hate how she describes the weather with a clinical voice when it is about England but is almost orgasmic when she blurts out the Scotch weather forecast.

What i dislike about Carol Kirkwood is she is Scotch, I hate how she describes the weather with a clinical voice when it is about England but is almost orgasmic when she blurts out the Scotch weather forecast.

she is far to cheerful for me at that time of morning

Its good when Louise Dan & Rachel aren't on Rachel is the sometimes cover presenter at the Weekend she is awful as a presenter.

Steph Mcgovan and Charlie Stayt are good. Does anyone find it alway seems rushed like they are constantly being told to hurry up in there ear pieces lol