Road tax On line

I think it's great! I used to have a 3 day window to get to the post office (because of the date I bought the car, and hence the insurance, and the date it was taxed from as I got it when there was still carryover) because it was over Christmas so the post offices were closed for a few days!

I couldn't pay in any sort of instalment because the tax was so low they wouldn't let me :-)

Now, I get a reminder, few clicks and it's done!

I did hear a piece on the radio about the number of untaxed cars since the change, one caller said that because it's not so obvious, members of the public can't report untaxed vehicles any more.

Well you can report untaxed vehicles if you check online the reg to dvla,but unless they catch them they will run around untaxed as for no mot i think you may just get a fine,

I know someone who as not taxed their vehicle since 2016 they have been reported still run around in it not been done yet,