Blades vs Fulham 21/11/17

Robbie Loving

I was thinking more about what happened in the first half,because what happened in the second was a direct result,but at 2-3,you are well in the game so to leave yourself exposed at the back with quite a while to go is very risky when they were built to counter attack,they must have been overjoyed to see us go for it.

Well I was overjoyed to .Wilder always goes for a win and long may it continue. Far better than crab football and lets face it being on the front foot as done us proud up to now.I agree we are open to counter attacks when you have your center backs playing along side your forwards but it is great to watch.We must let Wilder do his thing after all he has made few mistakes up to now lets trust his judgement.As we have seen if he gets it wrong he will hold his hand up which is a nice change from what went off before.I do not think he will be holding it up many times though.