One woman reevaluates her own gender biases

I hadn't given much thought to female privilege before this year but it's hard to ignore it after watching this TEDx talk by Cassie Jaye. She raises lots of very important issues like mothers being favoured by courts, a lack of men's refuges, male suicide rates, male genital mutilation, etc.

I can't find her Red Pill documentary online and would be grateful if anyone got a link so that I can understand her story.

Finally, it will be nice to discuss female privilege without getting bogged down in male privilege strawmen. Start another thread if you want to discuss that.

Definition of feminism for Students. 1 : the belief that women and men should have equal rights and opportunities.

The focus is usually on women as in many areas women are the ones who suffer prejudice historically and culturally.

But equality is the true aim of feminism.

So like me you are a feminist.

I rest my case

feel free to delete if you disagree eng :-)

Definition of feminism for Students. 1 : the belief that women and men should have equal rights and opportunities.

The focus is usually on women as in many areas women are the ones who suffer prejudice historically and culturally.

But equality is the true aim of feminism.

So like me you are a feminist.

I rest my case

feel free to delete if you disagree eng :-)

The problem (one of many) with modern feminism is that there is no agreement on what it actually means and involves... it's basically a religion.

There is too much confusion, too much disagreement, it's for men aswell yet many hardline feminists hate cis-hetero men, top feminists like Germaine Greer have been turned-against because her views aren't progressive enough and, ultimately, it's becoming a bit of a laughing-stock.

The video shows that the creator of the Red Pill film was similar to the above, yet she was able to amend her thinking and views... much to the dismay of many feminists.

It was needed, once or twice on the past, but until you can sort out the differences within the ranks, it is more a virus than a positive.