Christmas is so expensive

Dont know if its just me but everything seems to go up in price come Christmas just to make us more skint than what we were. Fair to say ill be glad when its all over.

You know you don't have buy everything they sell. Just buy what you can comfortably afford.

I spread the cost of Christmas throughout the whole year buying gifts etc from January onwards. No hustle n' bustle, it's easy and I don't notice the extra expense.

We do this too. Even have some presents to give the kids this year that were bought for last Christmas, we decided there were too many so kept them aside.

I remember a story, where 6 people are having Christmas Dinner when it came to handing out presents. The father handed to his son on his right a sum of 50 pounds. Is son then gave to his sister on his right a present of 50 pounds. This carried on around the table till the father got his present of 50 pounds. everyone had a 50-pound present and didn't get any gifts they did not want.