Sheffield Wednesday v Hull City 02/12/17

top4718

After three disappointing draws the Owls return with a home game against a very different Hull side to the one we played at Wembley, their manager is under fire and a loss here could be his last game in charge. I’ve said for the last three games that we need a win but this really is a must, anything less and the few remaining fans on the managers side could turn. As an occasion it will probably be a word that rhymes with Hull…………..

2-0

After three disappointing draws the Owls return with a home game against a very different Hull side to the one we played at Wembley, their manager is under fire and a loss here could be his last game in charge. I’ve said for the last three games that we need a win but this really is a must, anything less and the few remaining fans on the managers side could turn. As an occasion it will probably be a word that rhymes with Hull…………..

2-0

full?

bull?

null?

Football grounds need to provide heating

This coming weekend fans on.the kop will be colder than the first man that died.

A bit of warmth wouldn't go amiss

Especially when we are paying almost £40.

I predict a 1 - 0 win for wednesday

Almost £40?

Welcome to the cheap seats.