Hard house/techno/drum n bass dj's

kirky

not many students use my pub but the odd few that do have asked me if i could put them some tunes on,on a sunday afternoon,as we normally only play speed garage here i was wondering if there's any dj's with a good collection of tunes that would like to play? i have all the sound system so you'd just need to turn up with the music,if we could get it bangin i might even pay ya :)

the pub is opposite tj hughes our drinks offers are...

alco pops from £1.50

holsten pils £1.20

holsten export £1.00

carling bottles £1.00

carlsberg pints £1.80

marstons bitter£1.40

john smiths £2.00

carling pints £2.15

spirits.....

all house doubles £2.50 with mixer

Originally posted by Grim

I play deep/tech house, if that's of interest. Slight snag is that i won't be able to play till september!

PM me if you are interested and i can point you to a mix of mine that's online.

the pub is bang opposite the mulberry tavern,next to the old roxy night club..call in for a chat and i'll show you the room/set up

Got good collections of techno, breakbeat, d&b etc...

and it isnt just me either... >>> if your looking for DJs of a certian quality.... please contact me ....

please e-mail me: info@eclecticchair.com

we would be happy to host a session and i'm sure i could get some of our other DJs to play sets (DnB and Techno DJs) .. plus we have got resident mc's if that was needed....

we are setting up nights in sheffield and are looking for extra places to promote ourselves...

plus we could advertise on our web sites when they are fully up....

and with are promotion for our night coming in sept we could hopefully pull a few people in....!????

let me know if your interested!

---- thanks

Archived