The Impartiality Of The BBC.

In protest at the BBC's anti-democratic resistance to Brexit I no longer pay the BBC TV tax.

This compulsory tax is used by the BBC to fund anti-Brexit propaganda and pay massively inflated salaries to EU worshiping celebrities and its underworked and hugely overpaid management.

I will no longer be a part of it.

In protest at the BBC's anti-democratic resistance to Brexit I no longer pay the BBC TV tax.

This compulsory tax is used by the BBC to fund anti-Brexit propaganda and pay massively inflated salaries to EU worshiping celebrities and its underworked and hugely overpaid management.

So instead you will end up wasting tax payers money by being put up at Her Majesty's pleasure. Somewhat hypocritical don't you think? Of course if you have got rid of your TV, radio and don't watch any online services except for Netflix via a laptop then crack on but somehow I suspect you do a lot of talking about how rubbish the world is, but next to nothing to actually improve it, especially if it's something that inconveniences you like not watching the Beebs excellent dramas.

The BBC don't have to be neutral,they just have to be truthful.

"In protest at the truth, I no longer pay the BBC TV tax."

There, fixed that for you.

It's not like you paid it before Brexit either, so I doubt the BBC will be overly bothered.

Hmmm, the last time you ranted about the BBC every claim you made was shown to be nothing more than a lack of understanding or plain old nonsense.

No change then I see ;)

To believe that you'd have to believe just about anything :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

So instead you will end up wasting tax payers money by being put up at Her Majesty's pleasure. Somewhat hypocritical don't you think?

I don't understand what you are trying to say, or the hostility with which it is said. If I have offended you in some way, I apologise. It was not my intent.

Of course if you have got rid of your TV, radio and don't watch any online services except for Netflix via a laptop then crack on but somehow I suspect you do a lot of talking about how rubbish the world is, but next to nothing to actually improve it, especially if it's something that inconveniences you like not watching the Beebs excellent dramas.

I own both a television and a radio, but as I don't use them to watch live television broadcasts I am exempt from paying the BBC TV tax.

As for the 'Beebs excellent dramas' do you mean 'Eastenders' or 'Cash in the Attic'?

The BBC shows its true colours again tonight on Question Time. Four Remoaners v one not very convincing Brexiteer (UKip).

Surely the BEEB should be able to balance the panel members a little more evenly than this.

Angel1.

Nothing new here then

"In protest at the truth, I no longer pay the BBC TV tax."

There, fixed that for you.

BBC tv's 'Question Time' was in Scarborough last night, where 62 per cent voted to Leave the EU last year. Yet a very large number, easily the majority, of the audience were Remain voters. David Dimbleby, the Chair, recognised how unrepresentative of Scarborough the audience really was and exclaimed: "There are a lot of Remainers here tonight!"

The BBC had hand picked the audience to be an unrepresentative minority in favour of the EU. Shame on the BBC. Journalistic standards have plummeted.

It's not like you paid it before Brexit either, so I doubt the BBC will be overly bothered.

The BBC persecute the poor in this country, especially women, so that BBC management and its 'talent' can live lives of sheer luxury. If someone doesn't pay the TV tax the BBC is EXTREMELY bothered.

---------- Post added 01-12-2017 at 19:44 ----------

Did any vote leavers want to go onto QT and say how great things are going - no.

Did you ask them?

Did the BBC?

BBC tv's 'Question Time' was in Scarborough last night, where 62 per cent voted to Leave the EU last year. Yet a very large number, easily the majority, of the audience were Remain voters. David Dimbleby, the Chair, recognised how unrepresentative of Scarborough the audience really was and exclaimed: "There are a lot of Remainers here tonight!"

The BBC had hand picked the audience to be an unrepresentative minority in favour of the EU. Shame on the BBC. Journalistic standards have plummeted.

The BBC persecute the poor in this country, especially women, so that BBC management and its 'talent' can live lives of sheer luxury. If someone doesn't pay the TV tax the BBC is EXTREMELY bothered.

---------- Post added 01-12-2017 at 19:44 ----------

Did you ask them?

Did the BBC?

Utter nonsense in my view. On what evidence do you base this claim?

How does Question Time select its panel members?

It's a surprisingly difficult and intricate process.

There are many different sorts of balances we're trying to achieve, some within a single programme, others across a whole series.

Question Time is rooted in politics and therefore has to achieve a fair and appropriate representation from the various political parties across the UK.

In normal programmes, that means Labour and the Conservatives are virtually always represented; in the majority of editions, so are the Liberal Democrats.

So the audience have got to be interested in politics, most leavers are disillusioned with politics and not interested enough to attend.