The Impartiality Of The BBC.

Utter nonsense in my view. On what evidence do you base this claim?

71.9 per cent of all BBC TV Licensing criminal convictions in the UK last year were secured against women, the majority of them living on subsistence benefits.

71.9 per cent of all BBC TV Licensing criminal convictions in the UK last year were secured against women, the majority of them living on subsistence benefits.

I have never heard of them before :huh:

---------- Post added 01-12-2017 at 20:04 ----------

The BBC shows its true colours again tonight on Question Time. Four Remoaners v one not very convincing Brexiteer (UKip).

Surely the BEEB should be able to balance the panel members a little more evenly than this.

Angel1.

Try this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qgvj

I have never heard of them before :huh:

A subsistence benefit is the financial support given by the state to support a person at a very minimal income level.

Perhaps I should have used 'means tested' rather than subsistence. I do want my posts to be understood, with no confusion.

Perhaps they should get a campaign going, for free TV, like they have for sanitary products ;)

hahahaha yeah they only pick on female license fee evaders, ive heard it all now :hihi:

The BBC shows its true colours again tonight on Question Time. Four Remoaners v one not very convincing Brexiteer (UKip).

Surely the BEEB should be able to balance the panel members a little more evenly than this.

Angel1.

The BBC has always had a left wing. diverse , politically correct agenda . I wouldnt watch the channel if you paid me.

hahahaha yeah they only pick on female license fee evaders, ive heard it all now :hihi:

I didn't say that the BBC 'only picked on' female licence fee evaders. Just that the overwhelming majority of those prosecuted and convicted for BBC TV licence fee evasion are women.

David Perry QC discovered this fact in his 'TV Licence Fee Enforcement Review 2015'. 70% of those prosecuted for TV licence evasion in the year he examined, 2012, were women.

The proportion of fines imposed for failure to hold a TV licence in 2012 by gender was 32 per cent male, and 68 per cent female.

Its got worse for women since then.

Angel1.

Bulls Angel.

The Brexiters have had a very fair crack of the whip on the BBC

Think about it rationally - if you were being persecuted so badly how did leave win?

---------- Post added 01-12-2017 at 20:41 ----------

The BBC has always had a left wing. diverse , politically correct agenda . I wouldnt watch the channel if you paid me.

All the research points in the opposite way