Are SCC/Amey out of control?

Guest makapaka
4.30 this morning on Abbeydale park rise . A very underhanded way to work and the council still defend them

It wasn’t underhand - all of abbeydale park rise was notified of the early morning start.

Guest makapaka
Were they ? Evidence please

A resident of abbeydale Park rise confirmed it on radio sheffield this morning during an interview with Toby foster.

Guest makapaka
I heard the programme and must have missed that . can you give more detail ( roughly what time on the programme) please

They interviewed a woman on there - would have been between 715 - 815.

it was widely reported last week that they would be doing early starts which Toby brought up during the interview and the lady confirmed they had been made aware of it. They also used handsaws to keep noise to a minimum.

I’ve no agenda to make this up I’m just pointing out that you’re wrong to say it was underhand doing work at that time of day.

They interviewed a woman on there - would have been between 715 - 815.

it was widely reported last week that they would be doing early starts which Toby brought up during the interview and the lady confirmed they had been made aware of it. They also used handsaws to keep noise to a minimum.

I’ve no agenda to make this up I’m just pointing out that you’re wrong to say it was underhand doing work at that time of day.

It was underhand to do it at 4.30 am and no one was told that it was to happen this morning

Guest makapaka
It was underhand to do it at 4.30 am and no one was told that it was to happen this morning

As I said the lady said they were aware it was happening.

As I said the lady said they were aware it was happening.[/quote

They were told that the 7am start time restrictions were lifted, not that Amey would be up there in the middle of the night hacking down the branches they did not have permission to cut due to oversail permission NOT being granted, then leaving the mess and dashing to the next tree they did not have permission to get to, then running off after had woken everyone up.

Edited by neeeeeeeeeek

amy are a shadowy secretive organization, nobody j=knows who is the main shareholder in the parent company.

Where do people get this information? It took me seconds to discover that Amey is owned by Ferrovial and that Ferrovial

"According to the CNMV (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores), the Spanish Securities Market Commission in charge of supervising and inspecting the Spanish Stock Markets, 44.268% of the shareholding is currently held by Portman Baela, S.L. on behalf of the Del Pino family, and 3.868% is held by Banco Santander, S.A."

Guest makapaka
As I said the lady said they were aware it was happening.[/quote

They were told that the 7am start time restrictions were lifted, not that Amey would be up there in the middle of the night hacking down the branches they did not have permission to cut due to oversail permission NOT being granted, then leaving the mess and dashing to the next year they did not have permission to get to turn running off after had woken everyone up.

It was 4am so 3 hours before the usual start time which they had been notified had been lifted.