Ex Chaucer School pupils

I Went To Chaucer Until 1984 And Then Did My Last 2 Years At Newfield I Rememer A Few Names Daryl Swift,lee Roberts ,gary Day,anyone Remember Me I Was Craig Bunn ( Bunny ) To Anyone Who Knows Me Now Craig Bamford .

Anyone Remember Me From Winn Gardens Untill Early 80s And Then Moved Ti Heeley

I Went To Chaucer Until 1984 And Then Did My Last 2 Years At Newfield I Rememer A Few Names Daryl Swift,lee Roberts ,gary Day,anyone Remember Me I Was Craig Bunn ( Bunny ) To Anyone Who Knows Me Now Craig Bamford .

Anyone Remember Me From Winn Gardens Untill Early 80s And Then Moved Ti Heeley

OMG! i know u... your the same age as me, from winn gardens and chaucer, swifty was a good mate of mine... lee roberts... know the name but cant put a face to it??

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa303/BigDaftOwl/?action=view&current=chaucer83-2.png

im on this pic; Did you know ian collins... from winn & steve -paul brown??

(L-R) James Morton, andrew thompson, craig wainright, john bramall james bulivant, mark oldfield paul brown, andrew manning, titch, ward, fern, david smith barrie poulton, russel, john mclean, john fox ian collins....

I think James Morton is actually Jason Morton and Shaun Ward isthe tiny one on the back row, or is it Shaun Day?

I went to chaucer but I think I was about 3 years above you Madowl.

its been {cough 20 cough 4 cough years..}

i did try to remember them all....

which one am i?? the picture was took when we played city at home the match report was in the green'un that week, thats why the pic was took...

its been {cough 20 cough 4 cough years..}

i did try to remember them all....

which one am i?? the picture was took when we played city at home the match report was in the green'un that week, thats why the pic was took...

Not sure which one is you. Is it the tall one next to Andrew Manning?Do tell.

You will probably have been in my sisters year although if memory serves she was excluded after the first year then went to Wisewood.

Not sure which one is you. Is it the tall one next to Andrew Manning?Do tell.

You will probably have been in my sisters year although if memory serves she was excluded after the first year then went to Wisewood.

nope..... front row.

thats Mr Brown..