Ex Chaucer School pupils

I remember Kevin Broadley left the same year as me 1980 he used to play in the football team with Paul Hankcock centre back i think.

Anyone remember Mr Dower, evil!

yes,i remember dower,we used to call him napoleon,although not to his face,he always reminded me of a character in the anthill mob(cartoon characters in the 70,s cartoon wakky racers). i was there in the 70,s,bullied by the ****** wells. when i left in 76 i made it my goal to go back every sports day to goad wellsy,try to get him to do it now i could fight back,he wouldnt wear it,so in 1994, i finally called it a day,thats the effect that arsehole had,nearly 20 years of trying to smash his face in..... if only craig hepworth had connected with the brick he threw at his head behind the fine fare in 73.

:) do you remember penny beresford or caroline beresford one would have been there in the same year the other one a year below or above you ???

lynn dilks is now stevenson,i work with her.i was there 72-76. a little after your time

Remember Suto? I was in his class- when I bothered to go. I only think I attended about twice since I started there, I hated school.

big hungarian *******,yes,he had a crush on my auntie,sending her notes and stuff,he got suspended for it,but kept his job. used to run the chess club

Yeah thats him.

Didnt he get the sack for slapping another teacher? I heared he gobbed Dower or something.

old chop suto got the sack eh??? never heard about that,but i can imagine it,he was a ju-jitsu expert in hungary,leaving when things got bad under Tito,s government.

do you remember mr walker??? looked like a blonde version of cliff richard,we got caned for shouting cliff to him as we ran past his classroom.