Ex Chaucer School pupils

ref the school disco I think the first was held around 67, the band was (i think ) frankenstien and the monsters the lead being a massive guy whom went on to be a DJ at radio hallam,did anyone go on the outward bound courses at castleton ?

DAVID CHAPMAN 62-68

Yes trying to contact him a relative of mine does his family still live there, any of his friends I could contact please.

i really dont know mate,i left there over 10 years ago,chris is a a lot younger than me,but i will ask fat mick,or gaynor hedley,they lived not far from him,they may still see his sisters. i will do what i can for you,but can,t promise owt.

ref the school disco I think the first was held around 67, the band was (i think ) frankenstien and the monsters the lead being a massive guy whom went on to be a DJ at radio hallam,did anyone go on the outward bound courses at castleton ?

DAVID CHAPMAN 62-68

the dj was ray stuart,great hulk of a man,who sadly,died quite young.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,any 1 remember mr hunt computer teacher,was allways sucking strong mints and when he bent down to look at your work,his mint would fall out of his gob and land on your book..........thats all from me,

( noddy ) aka lee rodgers .....1982 to 1986

thanks guys