Ex Chaucer School pupils

Yes I was, remember a couple of them - Peter Hiil, Dicky Akers, and Carol Savoury.

Deborah Smith, Karen Walsh, Stuart Hibberd, Philip Jessop were some others in the same year.

i know all the above,except karen walsh,i work with debbie,carol is my cousin.

• 3 weeks later...

hi i went to Chaucer from 1999 to 2004 is there only me who Mr Wells was nice too? Although I do have my suspicions he may have fancied me because he used to shout at everyone else in my class but never me how strange was that? I remember in science think i was in year 8 he was demonstrating a chip pan fire and the flames got right high lol i think he got a bit scared lol i bet he dint think that they wud b tht high lol and when he used to spit when he talked (nasty) and i saw him in Pizza Hut when me and my cousin went one time the only seats was in front of him so we had to sit there and Mr Raine used to come in Greggs in Hillsbro when i worked there I always got lumbered serving him as well lol if anyone remembers me feel free to send me a pm i remember gemma baines and john ramsden who are on here

• 2 weeks later...

i remember getting slippered off him...but i also remember spending a week at school farm in malton (low leaf farm) with mr crowe and mrs raper.he was a totally different guy away from school.he even got us some cider on a day excursion to peasehome park in scarborough.

I remember him - he was my favourite!!!

crowey was brilliant,even in the 70,s he was more like a nutty older brother than a teacher,dearling,marsden and bainbridge were all sound too,however,collinson,andrews and howland would sooner cane you than let you explain,fleming was a headcase,like jekyll and hyde,wells and farms were just bullies,although i believe wells got his just desserts on a few occasions,billy bassam used to eat chalk,harrington used to bring his own flask,he believed people were trying to poison him,then there was wallis the tech drawing teacher,knight the woodwork teacher,peat the music teacher,waterhouse the metalwork teacher(another psycho),woodward the geography teacher and mr edwards the english teacher. edwards and woodward were both welsh,and disliked the english intensely... or did it just seem that way to me????

• 4 weeks later...
I remember Kathy Brunt, how about these......Keeley Whitam, Michael Wilkinson "wilkco", Jackie Woodhead Simon Morfit, Louise Stringer, Michelle Cutts, My minds gone totally blank, Whats your full name and what year did you leave?

what about lisa thompson, justine west, laury, claire smith, susan and shelly (who went out with simon morfit) ,ben, wylie.justin.

jonothon, foxy, ian, david sheldon. kelly hill. donna (cant remember her last name) terry ashmore, beverly.

i live about 5 doors away from keely whithams brother which is strange cos as a kid i lived 5 doors away from them on a differnet road lol.

mr crow was ace and i know why he was never around at 3pm.......he had frequant visits to the gambling shop in hillsborough the one at the side of the shakey!! saw him there a few times lol. from 2.30 onwards.

i remeber lettin my mate have one of those bath oil balls and she popped it on the computer.. remeber it going bang lol, boy did i get a rollokin!!

who am i???

jackie woodhead.

• 7 months later...

hi i went there beween 92/94 i there anyone out there who remembers mr drury {sport} mr raine was my form tutor he was a music teacher or what about mrs sellers the drama teacher she was lovely :):loopy: