Ex Chaucer School pupils

Class of 1986 reunion 2010

planning to do another reunion on Sat 18th December time and venue TBA if you are a leaver of chaucer from 86 here are a few names you may remember who will be there Steve "Ken" Brown, Rod Bates, gav smith, Lisa needham, Louise Shepherd, Lesley hudson,

You might want to try the Niagara suit at Wadsley Bridge. Ps Ken did you have an older brother called Robert who live just off moonshine road?

You might want to try the Niagara suit at Wadsley Bridge. Ps Ken did you have an older brother called Robert who live just off moonshine road?
different browns mate,kenbrown,s real name isn,t ken,its just his nick name,the browns you are thinking of are ken,twin brother pete,robert and david.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone remember Mike Porter/Noman Clark/Robert Bower?

ONE OF THE ORIGINALS.

I was moved to Chaucer School when it opened after Easter 1958 and went into Miss Harts class along with Jack Selwood, Peter Woodcock, Brian Patchett, Frank Weldon, Keith Hackett (I wonder what happend to him?) Margaret Shaw, Ann Self, Dianne Tomlinson,Beryl Ransom, Anita Spencer, Beryl Savage, Joan Mellor and Christine Fowler, plus some more.

After the Summer Holiday I moved up to Mr. Newham's class along with most of the mentioned above, I was sellected as a prefect and I can't remember the selection process as it wouldn't have been for my educational skills!!!! Some of the teachers I can recall were of course Mr. Darvill, the 2 previosly mentioned Mr. Swithenbank, Mr. Popplewell, Mr. Ketteringham, Mr. Collinson, Mr. Cornthaite, Miss Cooke and Mr. Peter Price.

About 10 years after leaving there I was working as a Bus conductor and I had to go to Chaucer to do a bath special and the scholars were brought to the bus by Mr. Price who imediately recognised me and we had a chin wag both there and back, what suprised me was the fact he recognised me after being away for so long.

Just to let everyone know that there is a Chaucer school reunion !!! Friday November 26th at Wadsley Bridge wmc , Open to all year groups but must be aged over 18. Tickets are £2.50 each and are available from Wadsley Bridge wmc, Chaucer bec, or kathryn's hair salon on southy green road. Entertainment will be provided and special guest of honour is the very popular Ross Crowe ( other staff to be confirmed):)

Hi there

if you are interested in a Chaucer Re-union there is one being held on Fri 26th November 2010 - at Wadsley Bridge WMC - tickets are £2.50 ea and are available from Wadsley Bridge Club, or Chaucer School, or Kathryns Hair Salon on Southey Green Road, for more details please see the Chaucer Group on Facebook

All years , i left in 86 .....

jsut thought i would let you know :hihi::hihi: