Ex Chaucer School pupils

Yes I remember her. One of the more popular teachers I think.

Rumour has it she has been diagnosed with some kind of dementia (Alzeimhers (sp?)), although not sure if this is entirely true

i heard that too she was a great teacher tho

always showing us that film she was in threads.

many fond memories of my time there having a fag at smokers corner hugging the boiler pipe in winter freezing trying to smoke a fag:loopy:

i remember mr crowe doing a boy george song one summer b4 we broke up, makeup the lot, best teacher there! 81-86:clap:

hi i went to chaucer school from 1972-77, mr crowe was my english teacher, he didn't seem to be learning you anything but when the exams came it was suprising what you actually did learn, he used to say get a book and look like your reading it if any-one looks through the door, and he had a slipper in the stock room called joey, ( for naughty boys ) haha i remember him with great fondness. He is still there today.

I went to chaucer I rember Mr. Flemming as I was moved up to his class a few weeks after going there. I hung about with Jannet Tether Hazel Leach. Eliane Gill. Eliane maried the someone out of her class I think his name was Frank cant remember his sir name

• 1 month later...