Are you a hoarder?

Six years ago I had a good clear-out. I also put stuff in carrier-bags, under the notional heading of 'To Be Sorted Later' (TBSL).

Well I haven't looked at the TBSL stuff in six years, so I am now mulling over the idea of one bag per black-bin collection

and NOT looking in the bags.

I have a neighbour who's back garden ( I use the term loosely ) resembles a builders yard and his transit van appears to be a small mobile version of the garden.

Just sorting out some old paperwork, P60s dating back to 2006. Does that make me a hoarder?

2006/7 was a poor year, £7,568, by 2007/8 it was £12,806

One way of getting rid of things (if hoarder and difficult to part) is use a digital camera and photograph things. You could quite easily get an entire house on a little memory stick :)

Six years ago I had a good clear-out. I also put stuff in carrier-bags, under the notional heading of 'To Be Sorted Later' (TBSL).

I did that, but used those biodegradable bags Tesco used to have.

After a few years the bags turned into dust and everything returned to the un-organised pile of crap it previously was.