Council tree felling...

Nether Edge.. white middle class?....

nearly spat my tea out....

surely somebody needs to go have a look... it was far from that last time I was there.. it's a good cosmopolitan multi cultural melting pot of ever I saw one.

and isn't the whole of Sheffield one big leafy suburb? I think THAT is kinda the point.

Guest makapaka
Strategically - i.e. whoever stands a chance of getting in in my area. It's time for a change.

Whoever?

Regardless of political party?

Nether Edge.. white middle class?....

nearly spat my tea out....

surely somebody needs to go have a look... it was far from that last time I was there.. it's a good cosmopolitan multi cultural melting pot of ever I saw one.

and isn't the whole of Sheffield one big leafy suburb? I think THAT is kinda the point.

Good point - the protesters are very unrepresentative of the area yet claim wide spread support - most people don't give a hoot.

Whoever?

Regardless of political party?

I'm not loyal to any political party - why should I be? Absolutely no party represents me, or the things that worry or concern me. I go for who I feel is offering the best policies when I vote. Blind loyalty is not for me in politics - I feel it may be in your case!

In this instance, it'll be anyone that stands a realistic chance of getting in, and removing the dreadful lot we have in at the moment.

Guest makapaka
I'm not loyal to any political party - why should I be? Absolutely no party represents me, or the things that worry or concern me. I go for who I feel is offering the best policies when I vote. Blind loyalty is not for me in politics - I feel it may be in your case!

In this instance, it'll be anyone that stands a realistic chance of getting in, and removing the dreadful lot we have in at the moment.

I didn't accuse you of being loyal to a political party.

You must be aware of existing party policies though?

If in this instance you are voting anyone that has a realistic chance of getting in - could this be a representative of the Conservatives? Do you agree with most of their policies? Or Liberal Democrat - do you agree with theirs?

I didn't accuse you of being loyal to a political party.

You must be aware of existing party policies though?

If in this instance you are voting anyone that has a realistic chance of getting in - could this be a representative of the Conservatives? Do you agree with most of their policies? Or Liberal Democrat - do you agree with theirs?

Well, it's not going to be Conservative is it? I would have a dilemma on my hand if they were the main opposition - fortunately they're not. Realistically, it's Greens or Liberal.

As I said before though - it doesn't matter that I may or may not agree with all their policies in this voting instance. It's wanting a change.

Nationally, it's different. Locally, I'm one of the many people who could never vote Labour again.

Guest makapaka
Well, it's not going to be Conservative is it? I would have a dilemma on my hand if they were the main opposition - fortunately they're not. Realistically, it's Greens or Liberal.

As I said before though - it doesn't matter that I may or may not agree with all their policies in this voting instance. It's wanting a change.

Nationally, it's different. Locally, I'm one of the many people who could never vote Labour again.

So you would vote for someone who’s policies you may not agree with to replace labour - do you disagree with labour policies at local level?

Would you vote Lib Dem or greens?