Council tree felling...

Why do you keep making things up;

I’ve never defended the council against any wrongdoing, ever.

Apart from all the "let's give them the benefit of the doubt", "maybe it's true", "maybe they love trees really" and so on ad finitum.

Why do you keep making things up;

I’ve never defended the council against any wrongdoing, ever.

I wasn’t grilling anyone about who they were voting for - you don’t have to answer.

I’ve never suggested people should only vote labour.

Who is your current councillor? How are they performing for you?

Are you Russian? you know what you're doing, being pesky, but then try to get yourself out of it with "plausible denial". :hihi:

Guest makapaka
Could you please answer a basic question ?, one which you are fond of asking . Who will you be voting for in the local elections?

Labour.

Not hard to answer is it.

---------- Post added 30-03-2018 at 19:16 ----------

Apart from all the "let's give them the benefit of the doubt", "maybe it's true", "maybe they love trees really" and so on ad finitum.

That’s not defending them.

---------- Post added 30-03-2018 at 19:17 ----------

Are you Russian? you know what you're doing, being pesky, but then try to get yourself out of it with "plausible denial". :hihi:

No I’m not Russian.

Whilst trees are important, I would not be letting the tree issue affect how I vote next. There are so many other more important issues that affect how I vote. I vote for whoever will best serve my family and myself. It's all about me.

Guest makapaka
Whilst trees are important, I would not be letting the tree issue affect how I vote next. There are so many other more important issues that affect how I vote. I vote for whoever will best serve my family and myself. It's all about me.

Apparently there’s other reasons people have - aside from the trees - but people won’t say what those reasons are because it’s boring......

L

That’s not defending them.

Certainly looks like it to everyone else.

---------- Post added 31-03-2018 at 11:31 ----------

Labour.

And this explains the constant defence you offer for them. Despite their behaviour you're going to vote for them anyway, presumably even if a donkey stands in your ward, if it's got a red rosette you'll vote for it.

Guest makapaka
Certainly looks like it to everyone else.

---------- Post added 31-03-2018 at 11:31 ----------

And this explains the constant defence you offer for them. Despite their behaviour you're going to vote for them anyway, presumably even if a donkey stands in your ward, if it's got a red rosette you'll vote for it.

No I wouldn’t do that.

I have defended them when I think it’s justified - I haven’t when it’s not.

Who will you vote for?

Guest makapaka
I've already answered that question, I'll vote tactically whoever has a chance of winning that isn't tory or labour.

Who are the other most likely options - the Lib Dem’s or Greens?

Would you vote Liberal Democrat?