Council tree felling...

Well, you should be able to dig up plenty of examples then. Go right ahead.

How is it normal for the client to owe damages for the failure of the contractor to deliver on time?

I'm looking forwards to watching you wiggle and squirm on this one.

I don't need to dig up any examples. That you even question it clearly demonstrates your complete ignorance on contractual matters.

"I don't need to prove it".

AKA - I can't.

Oh dear, you're such a silly boy that you don't recognise expertise when it's quite obvious. Google isn't your friend here Captain Wikipedia, but if you want a bit of help go and buy the NEC and JCT contract suites and then apply 30 years of experience and five years of higher education.

You actually can't see that you're arguing against your own point of view in your eagerness to be right about something that you know nothing about.

Kruger Dunning is your friend.

I'll ask you for advice when I need help writing Microsoft Word macros.

Edited by ENG601PM

Guest makapaka
I'm still waiting on some proof of the assertions about contracts, rather than snide comments.

What are you after again?

I put a link on for you the other day explaining about damages and have given a couple of scenarios.

Proof of what?

What are you after again?

I put a link on for you the other day explaining about damages and have given a couple of scenarios.

Proof of what?

Instead of arguing with posters ,why not give a reasonable answer to the OP or post 125 about the delays and parking restrictions , which upsets peoples lives ,for no apparent reason ?

Guest makapaka
Instead of arguing with posters ,why not give a reasonable answer to the OP or post 125 about the delays and parking restrictions , which upsets peoples lives ,for no apparent reason ?

The original poster’s later post said that they believed Amey were purposefully delaying works to benefit from a penalty.

That’s what has been discussed.