Council tree felling...

This is such a made up story it is pathetic. I hope all those posters who steadfastly support the council no matter what they do or won't have a word said against Labour Councillors have a good look at themselves

I don't think there are too many of them left now. The ones that do are probably those that choose not to think about local politics. I'm not sure anyone could look at their track record and what is going on and think it's going well. And i say that as a lifelong labour voter.

I don’t know - I’ll wait to see what the police investigation says.

Hopefully it will shown to be false.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: For someone who dosent know ,you seem hell bent on defending this council . And if it is proved false , do you think charges should be brought for false accusations ? Are you Julie Dore ?

Guest makapaka
:hihi::hihi::hihi: For someone who dosent know ,you seem hell bent on defending this council . And if it is proved false , do you think charges should be brought for false accusations ? Are you Julie Dore ?

No I’m not defending the council.

I could equally say you’re hell bent on attacking the council.

Just because I don’t join in with your point of view doesn’t mean I am defending anything.

The police will decide on what happens as a consequence of these allegations.

I’m not Julie dore.

The police will determine whether or not there’s sufficient evidence won’t they?

If there isn’t any evidence then no one will be charged.

Yeah , watch out for those pesky pensioners and their poison tea. :hihi::hihi:

The council and the bosses at Amey are pathetic , a complete embarrassment making sheffield a laughing stock .

---------- Post added 28-01-2018 at 17:30 ----------

No I’m not defending the council.

I could equally say you’re hell bent on attacking the council.

Just because I don’t join in with your point of view doesn’t mean I am defending anything.

The police will decide on what happens as a consequence of these allegations.

I’m not Julie dore.

You sure, ?

You sound just like her.

---------- Post added 28-01-2018 at 17:35 ----------

There's an update on the BBC's website about 'Poison Teacup-gate'.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-42844959

A South Yorkshire Police spokesperson said: "Officers have carried out forensic tests and have spoken to a number of witnesses regarding this matter and inquiries are ongoing."

South Yorkshires keystone cops should be ashamed of themselves . But it dosnt surprise me they are harassing pensioners over nothing. They have a long history when it comes to badly treating the public.

While they are waiting, Amey/The council are quite welcome to come and remove the hideous monstrosity of a tree on the street outside my gaff.

Infact Ill pay their wages, supply the chainsaw AND supply as much (untainted)tea as they can drink.

While they are waiting, Amey/The council are quite welcome to come and remove the hideous monstrosity of a tree on the street outside my gaff.

Infact Ill pay their wages, supply the chainsaw AND supply as much (untainted)tea as they can drink.

Well said Crosser, I feel exactly the same.