Blades versus bristol city.

Padders

I see Clarke added another to his tally I think I am right in saying that is number14

strangely just had a look on the bbc site and apparently our Gary Hoopers on 11, so only 3 behind, i thought he'd be further behind tbh with Clarkes 2 hatricks

While united fans are coming down from the cloud of smugness they’ve all been on they might want to consider the following phrase:

It’s a marathon not a sprint!!!!

TBH Tops, that cloud of smugness has been well and truly rubbed in our faces for a good period of time now, don't forget that it isn't all one sided...

We’ll have another count in May.

For the record united were on top at two key stages of the game, at the time of BC’s goal and at the time of Flecks silly challenge, if you don’t capitlise then jump in rashly expect negative results.

Is this a blip or have united been found out, let’s wait and see.

Why ask us you’re the Clairvoyant :hihi:

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 19:41 ----------

Just got off the plane! How did United go on please

Lost 3-1 at Naarich

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 19:43 ----------

Hate to say it but my prediction a few weeks ago (thread....Birmingham game) is coming true, about United not getting any more wins except for Boxing day

They will survive because the teams at the bottom are so poor

Don’t think it’ll be us hoping the bottom teams will slip up

Why ask us you’re the Clairvoyant :hihi:

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 19:41 ----------

Lost 3-1 at Naarich

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 19:43 ----------

Don’t think it’ll be us hoping the bottom teams will slip up

Well done on waiting on our result before commenting on your match then Blab on about us.

Last night, performance ok result disappointing. Unlucky overall, hit the post four times, don’t know how Sharpe didn’t score that header. Not going to criticise Fleck too much, over enthusiastic rather than dirty. Will cost us now he’s suspended.

Lundstrom had a solid game without being Coutts. Stearman has some good touches and can play a bit.

Moore’s kicking fits more into our system, he found Clarke several times one of which we nearly scored from, pesonally I have no preference between Moore and Blackman, equally as good between the sticks.

Basham had a good game nice to see Baldock back.

Clarke superb

Disappointed with Bristol expected more from them, Blades much the better team until.....