Christmas dinner inside prison

Try telling that to idiots who drive lorries into people trying to murder as many as possible :loopy:

There are relatively few really evil people in prison, most are just your average scrote or disadvantaged who has lost their way. They are quite capable of learning by example.

Sutcliffe Manson Bradey just lost their way I suppose :loopy:

2 of those aren't in prison they're dead, see we have yet another right wing thinker here sigh

---------- Post added 19-12-2017 at 12:48 ----------

Beg to differ my friend they celebrate other things no.place in society for people like that if you can call them people anyhow seem to be sideling away from the topic in question have a nice christmas and hopefullly a prosperous 2018:D

The threads about Christmas and the question was about Christians NOT Muslims or celebrating other things, do try to keep up

There are relatively few really evil people in prison, most are just your average scrote or disadvantaged who has lost their way. They are quite capable of learning by example.

I don't think that they will learn a good example in prison. There are far too many people in prison who shouldn't be there at all. The long term cost to society of imprisoning is far greater than the cost of crime.

Christmas dinner should be enjoyed at home by most of the people currently in prison.

The Jury in this instance were in a word, PATHETIC and why because major and very relevant information was never presented in court.

2 members of the Jury asked to be excused, to which the Judge nearly blew his wig off and there wasn't a majority verdict

Going off subject here !

I do wish that folks would have some knowledge of the Justice System, the many failings of the Police and to be aware that not all folks sitting on a Jury are really glad of the job, before getting involved with ' Christmas dinner inside prison '

Believe you me, talking as an individual who has been on Jury Service, some folks are too willing to say ----- this for a lark, I want away as quick as possible. Get on with the verdict and lets get out of here !!

I don't understand. Why were the jury pathetic? If information was not presented to them in court then they would not know any different. They can only pass a verdict on the evidence that they have put to them. Do you mean that they were passed all details and failed to come to a majority verdict?

Can I please ask all the posters who naively think prison is either a) a holiday camp or b) The Ritz to please read this article and then do whatever they think is appropriate.

Thanks.https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/prisoners-die-as-worst-conditions-ever-seen-in-uk-jail-leaked/

Can I please ask all the posters who naively think prison is either a) a holiday camp or b) The Ritz to please read this article and then do whatever they think is appropriate.

Thanks.https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/prisoners-die-as-worst-conditions-ever-seen-in-uk-jail-leaked/

" do whatever they think is appropriate" ? Please explain