Christmas dinner inside prison

If like me you sat through a mockery of a trial which sent an innocent man to prison and then you continue to give him support by writing to him and visiting him on a regular basis and you are very aware of some awful discrepancies relative to South Yorkshire Police, then your comments relating to prisoners and the inside of prisons would be more realistic and truthful.

But because of ignorance and bias opinion, all prisoners are supposed to be scum and deserve what they get when inside.

I don't think so !!!!

Apart from 5 * Christmas dinner they are having drugs delivered by Santa’s drones is this for real ? Those lads inside sure know how to have a good time

Who running the show how much is it per ticket

Edited by lien1

If like me you sat through a mockery of a trial which sent an innocent man to prison and then you continue to give him support by writing to him and visiting him on a regular basis and you are very aware of some awful discrepancies relative to South Yorkshire Police, then your comments relating to prisoners and the inside of prisons would be more realistic and truthful.

But because of ignorance and bias opinion, all prisoners are supposed to be scum and deserve what they get when inside.

I don't think so !!!!

exactly, some folks just like to show their manliness, their complete lack of empathy and 1 upmanship

Getting the inmates to do the flogging could help burn off the sumptuous Christmas dinner. Sounds like a plan.

Wonderful idea - can we put you down as a volunteer for Christmas day floggings then ?

After the beer has worn off (i hope its the beer) have a think about the rubbish your posting.

Anyone who thinks that being sat behind a steel door for hours - don't forget the noise, the smell - and then let out and allowed association with all the other reasonable and fair minded occupants devoid of loyalties and enmities - please be my guest and sign up for 6 months in any of the local hotels where your stay is courtesy of HM.

Come with me Dimple - i am off to Armley next week - and that scares me even if I know that they have to let me out after 2 hours.

Wonderful idea - can we put you down as a volunteer for Christmas day floggings then ?

I could do with losing a few pounds. Yeah, why not? Oh, Im not in prison.

After the beer has worn off (i hope its the beer) have a think about the rubbish your posting.

You must be steaming drunk if you cant tell my post was tongue in cheek.

Here's hoping you don't wake with a hangover.

Anyone who thinks that being sat behind a steel door for hours - don't forget the noise, the smell - and then let out and allowed association with all the other reasonable and fair minded occupants devoid of loyalties and enmities - please be my guest and sign up for 6 months in any of the local hotels where your stay is courtesy of HM.

Not sure what to make of this. So Ill just ignore it.

Come with me Dimple - i am off to Armley next week - and that scares me even if I know that they have to let me out after 2 hours.

I take it you are visiting someone. What are they in for? Are they depressed? Struggling to cope?

If that's the case I don't mind coming with you. I dont like seeing people depressed or generally unhappy. I like to do what I can to help.

In fact, not to long ago I made regular visits to Donny prison. I was taking a local women to see her boyfriend who had been locked up on some very dubious evidence. Seeing her boyfriend regularly helped them both. I was happy to be a part of that.

they will be getting a present next from the governor paid for by the tax payers of the uk. maybe a top of the range tv and a pass out to go to the pub for the night.they are in there because they've done the crime stop feeling sorry for them ,Iwould be happy to do the flogging ps merry xmas to all