Christmas dinner inside prison

When the inmates have had there sumptuous christmas dinner and need to go to the toilet and roll a spliff do they get kleenex 3 ply toilet paper or izal toilet roll thats like baking paper, im curious as ive never been inside as i respect peoples property and that theyve worked hard to get it without a scumbag coming along and taking it

When the inmates have had there sumptuous christmas dinner and need to go to the toilet and roll a spliff do they get kleenex 3 ply toilet paper or izal toilet roll thats like baking paper, im curious as ive never been inside as i respect peoples property and that theyve worked hard to get it without a scumbag coming along and taking it

Not everyone in jail is there for pinching other people's property.....:rolleyes:

If like me you sat through a mockery of a trial which sent an innocent man to prison and then you continue to give him support by writing to him and visiting him on a regular basis and you are very aware of some awful discrepancies relative to South Yorkshire Police, then your comments relating to prisoners and the inside of prisons would be more realistic and truthful.

But because of ignorance and bias opinion, all prisoners are supposed to be scum and deserve what they get when inside.

I don't think so !!!!

But the jury return the verdict, not the police. Would the members of the jury not spot the discrepancies?

A plate of gruel and a glass of water would be enough for Christmas dinner. They are in jail because they have committed a crime, and been caught. Prison should not be like the Ritz, prison should be a punishment.

Angel1

Good morning. You clearly know nothing about life in prison. Please don't believe everything you read in the papers. Yes they are there as punishment, I'm not defending any inmates or pitying them but 'the Ritz' ??? Really!!

Every time a subject about life inside comes on here it really annoys me some of the rubbish people come out with. (People in general, not you personally).

Good morning. You clearly know nothing about life in prison. Please don't believe everything you read in the papers. Yes they are there as punishment, I'm not defending any inmates or pitying them but 'the Ritz' ??? Really!!

Every time a subject about life inside comes on here it really annoys me some of the rubbish people come out with. (People in general, not you personally).

Hi, my way of thinking of Prison.

Let's make it so horrible (within reason) that the criminals just do not want to be sent there. Surely common sense dictates that Prison with facilities like telly's, Laptops, mobile phones, game rooms, en suite toilet and shower and like HMP Parc in Brigend, South Wales boasts an incredible range of sports facilities.It has a sports hall, complete with climbing wall, tennis court and gym.There are also two 3G all weather, floodlight football pitches where coaches from Cardiff City FC regularly come to train with prisoners.

The jail already offers its lags Sky Sports 1. But the prison was threatened with legal action in 2011 over a failure to provide Sky Sports 2 and 3. Hardly a "punishment" to be jailed there is it.

Compared with my idea of justice, bread and water and NONE of the above facilities afforded to the inmates. The criminal might think twice if he was to be incarcerated in such a place.

Angel1

Let's make it so horrible (within reason) that the criminals just do not want to be sent there. Surely common sense dictates that Prison with facilities like telly's, Laptops, mobile phones, game rooms, en suite toilet and shower and like HMP Parc in Brigend, South Wales boasts an incredible range of sports facilities.It has a sports hall, complete with climbing wall, tennis court and gym.There are also two 3G all weather, floodlight football pitches where coaches from Cardiff City FC regularly come to train with prisoners.

The jail already offers its lags Sky Sports 1. But the prison was threatened with legal action in 2011 over a failure to provide Sky Sports 2 and 3. Hardly a "punishment" to be jailed there is it.

Compared with my idea of justice, bread and water and NONE of the above facilities afforded to the inmates. The criminal might think twice if he was to be incarcerated in such a place.

Angel1

You have an empathy deficit and are not good at joined up thinking.

Angel1

yeah they may get sky sports but only certain times to watch, what if the match aint on when you can watch it? :hihi: