What is trolling??????

Without going back through over two hundred of your posts, neither can I. ...

Maybe his/her trolling posts have been deleted, which is why you wouldn't be able to find them... ;)

I've read many of your posts superlative and frankly am only surprised you've not been banned more frequently. On the last occasion, referring to me as a ''stupid liitle moron'' certainly didn't help. Not so much to do with me having thin skin as you being blatantly abusive.

I think your general style is not helping either, you tend to make repetive posts, appear to have little regard to whatever other people say and all too frequently descend into personal abuse. You'll either learn from it or not as you see fit.

Without going back through over two hundred of your posts, so am I.

Perhaps it may be as well to be aware though that some SF-members appear to have rather thin skins and are liable to be more easily offended than you may realise... It might be judicious to bear this in mind when discussing a subject? ;)

Maybe I am the victim of the hypersensitivity of others as you suggest. If so thats a problem they have got that I pay for!

I've read many of your posts superlative and frankly am only surprised you've not been banned more frequently. On the last occasion, referring to me as a ''stupid liitle moron'' certainly didn't help. Not so much to do with me having thin skin as you being blatantly abusive.

I think your general style is not helping either, you tend to make repetive posts, appear to have little regard to whatever other people say and all too frequently descend into personal abuse. You'll either learn from it or not as you see fit.

Hey.....you didnt mention trolling that time.....thats new! Actually it was insignificant little moron and was in response to a disguised insult from yourself. Ruby was right.

Maybe I am the victim of the hypersensitivity of others as you suggest. If so thats a problem they have got that I pay for!

Calling someone a moron and having that person report you is not hypersensitivity on their part.

Maybe his/her trolling posts have been deleted, which is why you wouldn't be able to find them... ;)
Well, as I intimated, I haven't searched for any... I admit that one or two of Superlatives posts that I have seen have been, shall we say, rather vehemently expressed on occasion but compared to the efforts of some fools that I've read, I'd hardly term them as trolling.

But then I'm not a moderator and have no responsibility for any of the content of this forum apart from my own postings, if I had, my POV may have been different, though I doubt it. ;)

Well, as I intimated, I haven't searched for any... I admit that one or two of Superlatives posts that I have seen have been, shall we say, rather vehemently expressed on occasion but compared to the efforts of some fools that I've read, I'd hardly term them as trolling.

But then I'm not a moderator and have no responsibility for any of the content of this forum apart from my own postings, if I had, my POV may have been different, though I doubt it. ;)

Watch this space Pseudonym......