What is trolling??????

There you go you see.....YOU have given me a warning.....dont you get it?

No, I don't and you're doing exactly the same sort of thing. If you have some sort of problem with me, please tell me what it is and I can explain myself. Thanks.

There you go you see.....YOU have given me a warning.....dont you get it? I shall say no more on this subject. I rest my case!

Yes, he warned you that the mods might ban you if you persisted in being offensive. What's your problem with that?

You have the definition of an internet troll now, so can we assume that you now know exactly what behaviour to avoid in future?...

Hey.....you didnt mention trolling that time.....thats new! Actually it was insignificant little moron and was in response to a disguised insult from yourself. Ruby was right.

Its generally considered poor form to edit your posts significantly without referring to it as you have done above. I'm not really sure what you mean by referring to disguised insults or what 'Ruby' has got to do with anything

• 4 weeks later...